Friday, January 18, 2013

1989 Ford Aerostar XL from North America

I purchased it in August 2005 for $550, and when I got it, it looked to me like it hit a wall or something at 15-20MPH, but the only visible imperfections were the missing bumper, loose grille and headlights, and the metal frame under the bumper.

I got it with 95,000 miles, so it ran pretty well, and could pick up speed instantly.

It was adequate, I would say, for comfort.

I sold it in December 2005 for $200, mainly because I got another car, because the windshield cracked.

For the few months I owned it, It did better than what my family expected, nd I would say this was the most reliable of the Fords we owned so far.

Obviously most used Aerostars are probably in better condition than mine, so I would really reccomend one to people, and they also look better than most van of the same time period.

Source: http://www.carsurvey.org/reviews/ford/aerostar/1989/

weather forecast merry Christmas a christmas story twas the night before christmas santa Capital STEEZ George Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment